February 6, 7, 8, 2015
Rockland Community College Field House
145 College Road, Suffern, New York 10901
Suffern, New York
THE AREA'S LARGEST AND
BEST ATTENDED HOME SHOW!
Make Your Best Deal at the Show.
Over 400 display booths with 200 exhibitors
offering a wide range of home improvement products
and related services.
Contact Dave McCarey for
display booth info:
800.223.4648 or 845.343.2772
2014 Event Sponsored by:
Over 400 Display Booths
200 Participating Exhibitors
• On Display (subject to change): For most people, your home is your biggest investment and largest asset. Don't Move, Improve. The Suburban Home Show provides comparison shopping under one roof for everything related to your home. Meet contractors, home improvement professionals, kitchen & bath designers and installers, pools & spas, landscapers, solar energy products, heating and A/C equipment. See displays of window shades, blinds, water treatment, waterproofing, garage doors, fencing, outdoor furniture, awnings, sheds, paving stones, and patio rooms. There are also banks, mortgage and investment companies to help with financing projects, refinancing or buying a new home, and investment advice.
You'll find significant savings on dealer installed products and services, plus "do-it-yourself products.
Exhibitors are going all-out, featuring a tremendous selection of show discounted items and special offers throughout the weekend. Don't miss it!
• Seminars for 2015 (TBA)
• Show Hours
|3 pm to 9 pm
10am to 8 pm
10am to 6 pm
• Admission at the Door Only (Cash Only):
Junior $3.00 (between 10-15yrs)
Children under 10 FREE when accompanied by a parent
Ticket Sales - Closing Notice: please be advised that show ticket sales will end (1) one hour prior to show's scheduled closing. No public admission allowed after this time in order to secure the event in a timely and safe exiting manner.
NO PETS ALLOWED - Pets are not permitted in the show except for registered* service animals. (*Required to be registered as a service animal with an approved vest/harness and state or national registration paperwork.)
• Free Parking: Over 2000 spaces in campus parking areas
• More Information: call 845-343-2772
• Invited to Exhibit: Architects, awnings, banking & finance, bottled water, building supplies, carpets, chimney & duct cleaning, closet organizers, contractors, custom homes, exercise equipment, fencing, fireplaces & stoves, garage doors, gutters & cleaning, hardwood flooring, heating & a/c, interior decorating, kitchen refacers, kitchens & baths, landscaping, lawn care equipment, log homes, marble & tile, mirrors & decorative glass, outdoor furniture, paint & hardware, painting & power washing, patio & sun rooms, paving stones, playground equipment, plumbing supplies, pools & spas, real estate, roofing & siding, security systems, sheds & decks, stairs & rails, tools & equipment rentals, travel & tourism, vacation real estate, vacuums, waterproofing, window treatments & blinds, windows & doors . . . anything to improve the home, yard and quality of life.
• No labor restrictions: The arena will allow exhibitors to unload their exhibit materials themselves and to erect their own display. Management will have an official show decorator firm available for those who wish to rent booth furnishings. This option is solely at the choice of the exhibitor.
• Rockland Community College Field House: The arena is a 90, 000 square foot heated, lighted comfort controlled indoor building where everyone parks free. There are no pillars or obstructions on the arena floor. Easy access in and out of the building by way of overhead doors. In addition to the main exhibitor floor, there is a balcony and entry lobby area for additional 10'x10' vendor booths.
Comical story regarding shooting instruction...
At the various Outdoor Expo shows at the Alameda County Fairgrounds and such, the NRA runs a kiddie air rifle range. We use a wall of hay bales as a backstop, and have a row of tables with about eight shooting stations. The air rifles are single-shot special trainers, pretty accurate, with an automatic safety on cocking so they're OK for newbies. And we have more than one volunteer per shooter :).
The real goal is to make the kiddies sit through a mini lecture on gun safety before plinking off 10 or 15 rounds. They get to keep the target.
No kid goes home with a "totally missed" target
See the stars of 'Duck Dynasty' at the 4th Annual Tennessee Valley Hunting and .. — whnt.com
.. with stars of the hit TV show “Duck Dynasty,” receive fishing tips from a Bassmaster Classic Champion, and tour over 500 sporting manufacturers' booths during the 4th Annual Tennessee Valley Hunting and Fishing Expo at the Von Braun Civic Center.
Hunting and Fishing Expo features TV celebrities, water-skiing squirrel and .. — whnt.com
HUNTSVILLE, Ala. (WHNT) – If you have an interest in the outdoors, the South Hall of the Von Braun Center in Huntsville is the place to be. It's the home of this year's Tennessee Valley Hunting and Fishing Expo.