The Business Expo will take place in Denver, CO, on Sept. 23 - 24, 2013.
The National Association of Graphic & Product Identification Manufacturers, Inc. (GPI) announced that the only Business Expo specifically developed for companies that manufacture and sell engineered graphics, product identification, and related products will take place at the Colorado Downtown Sheraton, in Denver, CO, on September 23 - 24, 2013.
The Business Expo is targeted to CEOs, senior executives, purchasing agents, and R&D staff. The cost to attend the two-day Expo is $75.00 per person. In additon to exhibitor booths, valuable educational seminars will also be held including: digital printing technology, direct-to-screen technology, and other industrial printing topics.
I love The Knot, the website is very helpful.. and there's discussion boards on there as well.
I like to flip through bridal magazines, I've got a lot from those, especially a local Michigan Brides magazine, so I don't know if your state has one of those.
Any bridal shows around where you live? That's something worth checking into :)
6k budget club!
My FH and I have a 6k budget as well. We are keeping it less costly by deciding what i want and then finding it cheaper online. We found a reception hall that basically does it all for under $3,000! I have gone to millions of bridal shows for ideas and deals. Our professional photographer is only costing us $650 and they are all over so check them out! they are in Indiana, Florida, Kentucky, Michigan, Missouri, Texas, Wisconsin, and Ohio.
I am getting a great deal on linens at this site
In Detroit area - locaton, location, location!!
Your plan sounds like a winner.
I personally would position my location to be easy to reach from 696, 96, 94, 75, 275, etc. You will potentially get clients from all of S.E. Michigan.
Flint, Lansing, Toledo, Port Huron, etc. should be able to get on the highway and reach you within an hour. You have a very populated area to draw from.
If I were looking at this type of business, I wouldn't be concerned about prime, "Main $teet" retail space, as much as a large space with plenty of on-site parking. Think: close to the freeway, warehouse/studio (paint it white and add lots of tulle & mirrors) space that you can grow into and is cheaper - AND you can host bridal fashion shows regularly! With an on-line presence, and good word of mouth, your clients WILL find you
EXPO-INFO 2000: Visuelles Besucherinformationssystem für Weltausstellungen (German Edition)
AMR Racing Kawasaki ZX1000 Ninja Graphics: Expo - Green
Automotive Parts and Accessories (AMR Racing)
- AMR Racing graphic kits are custom made to your specs, and take up to 5 business days to create. All graphics are digitally printed with UV resistant inks that are...
- Genuine 3M brand adhesive assures your graphics won t be peeling off unless you want them to.
- All of our designs are available on all the models we carry.
- Not your typical 3-4 color Silk-Screened graphics. Our digital technology produces extremely Vivid and detailed images, up to 16.5 million colors!
- Decals Fit: 2008,2009,2010 Kawasaki Ninja ZX10, Z X10. 08,09,10
1889 photo Post and telegraph building, left, restaurant on right, Paris Expo e6
Home (Vintage History)
- 1889 photo Post and telegraph building, left, restaurant on right, Paris Exposition, 1889 graphic.
- Photograph size is approximately 8 x 10
- Rare Historic Photograph
- Archival Quality Reproduction