Thank you to everyone who made our first ever bridal expo a huge success back in Sept. 15, 2013.
We will be hosting the SECOND ANNUAL BRIDAL EXPO on Sept. 28, 2014.
Please stay tuned for more details!
Thank you for your interest in Thalatta Estate's first ever bridal expo! Come see what renovations we have done to the main house, and meet some of the best professionals in the wedding industry!
All barter vendors will receive prominent logo presence on our event-related marketing material and social media, as well as opportunity to distribute promotional materials at event. Barter vendors will also receive active logo link on Thalatta's website.
- SOLD - Cocktail Sponsor - Premium location to include entire pond/surrounding area! Opportunity to set up bar and any display throughout the pond area - must provide wine/water/bar service for 300-500 guests - Vendor is responsible for bringing own bar/tables/linens/high boys/etc.
SOLD: A. Alexander Event, LLC
- Caterer Sponsor - Premium location - Opportunity to set up food stations to serve 300-500 guests - examples of display to include, but not limited to cheese/fruit displays, dessert table, cake or cupcake samples, hot and cold hors d'oeuvres - Vendor is required to bring own tables/chairs/linen/etc for display.
SOLD #1: Chef David Schwadron Catering and Event Design
SOLD #2: Delicious Catering
SOLD #3: Chef Lars
SOLD #4: Catering by Lovables
SOLD #5: The Catering Shop
SOLD #6: Catering by Les
- - Musician/DJ Sponsor - - must bring own equipment and provide music for duration of event.Vendor will have opportunity to distribute business card/brochures for duration of event
Premium Vendor: SOLD OUT!! (thank you!)
- Vendor fee $50 + tax = $53.50
- Prime location on outdoor terrace or covered terrace
- Limited space available - only 10 tables for sale (Vendor may purchase one table only; will be sold on 1st come, 1st serve basis)
- Vendor will be responsible for providing one 60" round table (or equivalent) with 8 chairs of your choosing; including linens and centerpiece
- Logo presence on Village of Palmetto Bay's government access TV channel WBAY
- Logo presence on all event-related media efforts
- Active logo link on Thalatta Estate Bridal Expo website page
Table 1 sold - Event Boutique
Table 2 sold - Out of Box Weddings
Table 3 sold - Alore Events
Table 4 sold - We're Having a Party
Table 5 sold - Love the Blooms (setup in covered terrace)
Table 6 sold - Liz & Lex Events (lawn setup)
Table 7 sold - Leo Photographer
Table 8 sold - ArtPhotoSoul Photographers
Table 9 sold - Gloria Ruth Photo
Table 10 sold - Event Rentals
Table 11 sold - Rubber Boots Photography
Photo Booth by: Santa Barbara
At a recent computer expo (COMDEX), Bill Gates reportedly compared the
computer industry with the auto industry and stated, "If GM had kept up with
technology like the computer industry has, we would all be driving $25.00
cars that got 1,000 miles to the gallon."
In response to Bill's comments, General Motors issued a press release
stating: If GM had developed technology like Microsoft, we would all be
driving cars with the following characteristics (and I just love this part):
1. For no reason whatsoever, your car would crash twice a day.
2. Every time they repainted the lines in the road, you would have to buy a