Anime Expo artist Alley
The Artist Alley at Anime Expo is a venue for amateur and semi-professional artists to celebrate Japanese pop culture through fantastic works of art. Artists come from all over the country and beyond to share their original artwork, prints, crafts, clothing, comics and ‘zines. Don’t miss the chance to meet and support these amazing artists!If you are an artist interested in participating in the Artist Alley, please read the following information thoroughly along with the 2014 Artist Alley Packet which includes policies and procedures to help you prepare for Anime Expo 2014!If you have any questions, please contact us at [email protected].
How to Sign Up for the Artist Alley
- Artist Alley table sales generally go live at the convention and later on-line.
- All artists must read and comply with all instructions, rules, and policies stated in the Artist Alley Contract.
- Seller’s Permit & Artist Alley Contract should be submitted when filling out on-line application form set to release at a later date in 2014. Those who have purchased a ticket will be notified via email.
General Table Information
- Tables are 6’ x 2’ and 2.5’ high.
- Artists may purchase up to two tables. Half tables are not sold
- Artists’ table assignments depends on a first come first served basis on who fills out the artist alley application form completely first. Artists who have paid for their tables (excluding artists on the wait list) will be sent an e-mail notification prior to the release of the application form.
- Though we do our best to fulfill special requests, we are sometimes unable to fulfill a request to be placed next to another artist’s space.
2014 Artist Alley Packet
This packet includes all the information you need to prepare for AX 2014!
Download Artist Alley Packet
Interested in being an exhibitor at the nation’s largest anime/manga convention? Don’t miss your chance to get in front of tens of thousands of the most enthusiastic anime and manga fans, who come to enjoy all the fun, activities and programming only AX can provide!Space is limited, so call us today to reserve your spot! You can reach Susan at [email protected] or (508) 424-4892. For further inquiries and information pertaining to the Exhibit Application and Contract, please email [email protected].
Exhibitor and Hotel Registration
- For questions regarding exhibitor registration, please call us at 415-979-2273 or email [email protected].
Do you need internet services at your booth during Anime Expo? Please click the button below to be taken to Smart City’s online order form. For more information, contact Smart City at 888-446-6911 or [email protected].
Add to your presence at Anime Expo with our specialized on-site branding opportunities. Anime Expo is North America’s largest Japanese Culture convention; The best & biggest companies will be there! Will You? Are you interested in becoming a sponsor of Anime Expo? View the information package below for more information!
How big are the artist alley tables offered at Anime Banzai in Salt Lake?
I was unable to find exact size but did see pictures and they seem to be the 5 to 6ft long tables you many see at events.ChaCha